Are you looking for a fun way to keep you and your friends active? Have a team that wants to keep playing over the Winter break? Want to play League style soccer in a less competitive environment? Here at Garden City Community Centre we will soon be starting our Indoor Co-Ed Soccer League – The perfect place for you to play!
Registration is now open and will close SEPTEMBER 23, 2018. The fee to join is $2,700 per team for the season. This year team registration will take place online. You can visit the online registration page here to get you team signed up. For detailed instructions click here. Payment will be done online with two options:
1. Full payment when you submit your entry.
2. $250 payment when you submit entry with the balance due October 8, 2018. You will have to login to your account to make the second payment.
The season begins on October 15th and runs until the end of March, with a break around the New Year. All teams will play in one division for the first half of the season, and after the New Year it may be decided to split into two divisions based on team standings. League nights will be Mondays 10 pm-11pm, Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm, Thursdays 9:45 pm-11:45 pm. All games are played at the Garden City Community Centre indoor SoccerPlex, located at 725 Kingsbury Avenue.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our General Manager, Martino Vergata, at email@example.com.
2018/19 Indoor Adult CO-ED Soccer League
- 18 Games Guaranteed
- Begins mid October and runs into Late March
- Games are played on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- 18 + Divisons
- $2,700 Team Entry fee includes GST
- Space is limited. Deadline to register your team is September 23rd!